Thursday, April 16, 2009

myself AND i.......*oBsEssion*













guess no description fits someone…
To describe your ownself is a lie…
Trying not to see the imperfections…
I can say no description but ......................I can say what my visions of myself are…
A person who exhbits values. INTEGRITY is the most important for me. YOu can be anyone but no one without such…
''A guy who seeks to be happy. Scared of being alone. Thinks positive at all times''.

I see sucess not as something that is given in due time but as something that is being gained and earned.

--------------Being happy for me is a choice--------------------------------

YOu can only be happy just by one thing… BY DIMINISHING YOUR WANT- We want a lot of things… Thats a fact.
But WE CANT GET OR HAVE EVERYTHING THAT WE WANT.
Accomplishment for me can be as small as being able to make someone laugh.
Such doesnt have to be very big ot be called one.
Pause and try to recall all things youve done well even to the smallest detail…

To end this, I am a person who is living with my own values and sees happines as my shadow, which can never be out of my side… NOT BECAUSE ITS GIVEN BUT BECAUSE I CHOSE TO…
p/s: be urself alwys and all the time...u'll happy.....

No comments: