Thursday, November 5, 2009

chewahhhhhhhhhhh....

kenapa org suka ckp benda mcm nie....
aku rasa geli...tapi nak gak cakap...
bukan nak share ngan korang...
tapi utk kepuasan aku dan abs....

layan je lahhhh..........................

I never really knew you
You were just another
friend
But when I got to know you,...I let my heart unbend.

I couldn't help past memories..........that would only make me cry
I had to forget my
love and give love another try
So I've fallen in
love with you, and I'll never let you go
i love u more than anyone, I just had to let you know...And if you ever wonder why
I don't know what I'll say....But I'll never stop loving you...each and every day
My feelings for you will never change...Just know my feelings are true
Just remember one thing ...................i.... L......O........V....E..........U.....!!!


P/S: giler jiwang..awat aku nie...hu hu hu..
really...its from my heart....


2 comments:

C-kin a.k.a Syikin said...

"exophthalmus" suddently..
CoNGRATS sir.. happy for u =)

Unknown said...

ade juga member aku jadi PTD...