Monday, October 20, 2008





















introduction...
since this is my first post ketika aku trying to write sumthin about myself..
i introduce u oll with my childhood memories


(pic)-showing me ( 2 years old) on the elephant vase
- thx to mummy coz u took this memorable photo....muahh...

mykarutan: dulu klu cikgu tanya nak jadik apa..slaloo ckp nak jadi doktor or peguam...but now.. im lecturer teaching future doktor..k lah 2 ader arr gak kaitan ngan doktor....;)

















i was born on 31st oct 1983..now im 24 years old 11 month and 20 days....(my birthday next wek!!! yeay...yeay..leh kawin ...ader ker calon gamaknyer)
i was born in hospital port dickson at 10.05 am secara NORMAL k..(thx again to my superb mummy)

mykarutan; this is the first year i gave my mum and dad, duit raya....(even berhabis sampai 1/2 thousand for them...but i felt happy..mcm dunia ana yg punya!!!) ;)



















this pic taken masa my ALONG merajuk x dpt naik that swing sorang2
pity him!! becoz dia kena pukul ngan my mum masa nie..
neway, he is the most understanding( not sporting brother) i ever had..but i lov him so much...


mykarutan; i still remember i kena 'tampar' sampai berdarh mulut iii...coz mencarut oleh my not sporting Along..that really was the lesson for me till today.. sob...sob...sob..;(

No comments: