Monday, February 2, 2009

hoME sweet Home--- First NITE

venue: new room new housemate new house
time: 5.13 am- x tido lagi, x dapat tido

YES!!! YES!!! YES!!!..............Finally.....................................................
tonite is the first n8 im sleeping in my new room.....
however, things seem different...i couldnt slept may be becoz certain factors that i couldnt write here....dun woryyy...IM HEPY now....
on the other hand.., im very grateful and blessed....wif the new environment, im really hope things will dramatically change...physically, emotionally,spriritually...especially in my career and personal life.....
ill be more energetic, feel free to express myself without limitation...syukur ke hadrat iLAHI..
to those indirectly involved to this so called''peaceful habitat ''...........million of thks....

IM lovin it........

for the first time..lm free
for the first time...im planning to do ''house warming party'' in islamic ways..he he he he
for the first time.. im.........happyyyyyyyyy....he he he
for the first time....couldnt find even a single word to describe how happy im now!! really...!!!
I always believe that things happen for a reason, they teach us to be stronger and wiser in my life. Some points Iduring my journey, I gone through my own ups and downs .......

erm..suddenly this quote playing in my mind;

''yesterday is juz a piece of history..forget it!!!!.., today is the reality...face it...!!!, tomorrow is new future new hope...prepare for it!!! ''...buat sndri tau...x main arr ciplak2

p/s: plan to buy my own house with beautiful, cool interior design....b4 age 30...pray for me all!!!

2 comments:

cakerakerassata said...

ap cter bro?new homes kt ner?
xjad wrden da ke?

Anonymous said...

Im planning for Valentine's at Bukit Bintang. Current list, Siska!! So, join me?